Saturday, September 24, 2011

Family outing


We went out together. The whole family. My three boys came home from their various universities and this is an occasion to be celebrated. The request to buy shampoo took the whole family to a shopping complex and we had dinner there.

A family that go out together stays together. Even though my kids are grown up already, we are still like we were 15 years ago. Quality time is a good idea but it still cannot compensate quantity time. Soon they will be married one by one. Hopefully when we go out in the future there will be more people in our team (with our daughters/son in law and grand kids) instead of lesser (just me and my husband). The more the merrier. May Allah bless my family with happiness.

May Allah bless us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment