Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Extra classes




Some teachers have paid tuition classes. They make quite a hefty amount. Some even earn more than their salary. But for me I just offer extra class after school voluntarily.

I can see the pattern. Teachers who have tuition classes rarely, if ever, give extra classes after school hours. On the other hand, teachers who give a lot of extra classes are not really interested in tuition classes. Just extra classes for the sake of their students' success. Of course there are those that give both extra classes and paid tuition classes but this group is small.

I believe my reward is that Allah will take care of my kids in their study. Allah will make it easy for them in one way or another. I have seen my kids suddenly excel in their study before. And it will happen again. With Allah's will.

May Allah bless us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment