Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Rationalize yourself.

My water lily

Phew! Every time I overcome an obstacle, it felt so relieved. So relief that I almost forgot how it felt in the middle of the crisis period. A dateline to meet. Tasks that seem to take ages to complete. And quite complicated to do too. I can't remember how many times I keep on saying to myself to quit. It will end all this suffering that I'm going through. But when I rationalize myself I know instantly that's the best thing to do. No turning back. It's for my own good. And I should be strong as usual.

All these bout of mix feelings are completely normal. Its part and parcel of being a normal human being. Who don't have all these uncertainty periods? But we must always make rational decisions. Weight the pros and cons of all the choices that we have. Like making a shopping list. Only a two sided list. Pros and cons.

All this will matters after a certain period has elapse. When I look back after a few years has lapsed, I would like to be contented with myself and be satisfied with the decisions that I have made. No regret.

So for now, while we are in the mud, just hang on and make rational decisions. Decisions that we would not regret in the future.

May Allah bless us all.


No comments:

Post a Comment