Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Choices of life


How are you today?
I feel great. It's a beautiful day isn't it?
I had a bad day
Look at the bright side
How can you be so positive all the time?
Each morning when I wake up
I say to myself I have two choices
Be in a good mood or a bad mood
I choose to be in a good mood
What if something bad happen?
I still have two choice
To be a victim
Or I can learn from it
I choose to learn from it
It's not easy to do!
Yes it is easy
You choose how you react to a situation
Positively or negatively

Life is about choices
Every situation is a choice
You choose how you react to situations
You choose how people will affect your mood
You choose to be in a good or bad mood
It's your choice how you live your life
Attitude and perspiration is 98 percent
Fate is not an excuse

How are you after the major operation?
I am great
Want to see my scar?
No thank you
Weren't you scared?
Tremendously. But I choose to live


May Allah bless us with the right choice always

No comments:

Post a Comment