Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Reflection

The glorious sun is setting down. Its ray touches the surface of the water and is reflected back. The beautiful sky is mirrored on the water. Beautiful sun ray will give beautiful reflection.

Reflecting my past, I know I have my ups and downs, my mistakes and my successes, my bitterness and my content, my dreams and my reality. As human we are constantly making mistakes for we are mere immortal. Only Allah is almighty and all knowing. I rest my mind knowing that Allah knows my weaknesses and will forgive all my sins except the sin that I make against other people (because I will have to seek forgiveness from that person myself) and the sin of comparing Allah with others for Allah is one and only and has no partner. That is what almighty means.

What ever is your religion, reflect yourself constantly. Everyone of us has a quest to search for the truth, for peace of mind, for ultimate happiness. My prayer is always with you. May you find what you are searching for. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment