Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hang on there


Facing problems, we need to sit down and think straight. At first things will seem foggy to us, blur and undecided on what to do. We can't think clear. Who do we turn to?

In the face of problems I always remind myself to turn to Allah first. I do not have any answer as to what I should do or which options is the best. Even while driving I will pray to Allah to help me solve my problems. The knots will untangle by itself after that. MashaAllah! Allah is great. The solutions will come in many forms. Some unexpected, some just so miracle. Some in just a short time. Some will take years with its own reason and wisdom.

No matter what is your faith, deep down we know that super power is always watching us. Keep that close to your heart.

May peace be with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment