Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A bad day


Everything that can go wrong, went wrong yesterday morning. The label on each class's exam paper had a lot of mistakes. I was exhausted when I did the labeling. And I completely forgotten to write the names of the teachers that started and ended the paper for each class. I was called to the examination room where I was greeted by a loud scold by a senior teacher. She made it clear how mad she was.

Deep inside my heart I knew I deserved that. I admitted I made the lousy mistakes which really spoilt my reputation. Allah give this test to me as a kifarah to reduce my sin; that is if I remain patient and accept the test calmly. To reduce my sin when I criticized other people that make mistakes. Now I'm on the hot spot and this remind me to be kinder to other people when they make mistakes. Thank you Allah for this lesson. All these are making me a more patience person.

May Allah bless us all.


1 comment:

  1. Small matter Ummu Ilman, why the senior teacher has to make such a fuss, in my school, there were much silly or ridiculous mistake during examination, myself did the same too, once or twice. Not that we dunno what to do but sometimes things still can go wrong even though we reminded ourselves to remember to write the name, the class etc..but some how we still forget to so.....cheer up.

    ReplyDelete