Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Allah's Blessings


What a wonderful life we will have if we don't grumble too much. Appreciate what we have while we have it.

How splendid things will be if we can praise more the people around us. To praise my daughter when she cook our lunch for instance. Just close one eye when she does not wash the clothes since she cook lunch. Instead of grumbling our relationship will flower if I appreciate what she has done instead of focusing my attention on what she does not do.

What a wonderful relationship I will have with my husband if I wait for him at the door with a smile and a hug. His presence light up my life.

What a family I have when my kids miss me from far. Remembering me at their college hostels. And I will always pray to Allah for their success in every aspects. To share their dreams and problems.

Thank you Allah for every single thing.

May Allah bless us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment