Saturday, October 29, 2011

Role model teacher


She is one of the best teacher I have ever met. She never brag about her achievement but I can see many of her students got grade A for her subject, English.

Having to teach English because lack of English teachers, I have a lot of short comings. She always guide me and is never secretive about the best method to tackle students of different levels. I docilely carry out every advice she gave me. And it works. There are distinct increase on my students' marks.

For next year, she was asked to choose which class she wants to teach. She leave it to the administration to give her whichever class because she told me she can adjust her method of teaching according to the level of the students. What I admired about her is that she works quietly without much complaints and is ever ready to perform her duties to her best. I reflect this to myself. I complaints at times. Just how sincere am I? It seems to me that she is a much more sincere teacher than I am. I've learned a lot from this quiet teacher and I'm changing myself to be more like her. May Allah bless her and all teachers.

May Allah bless us all.

docile - ready to accept control or instruction; submissive : a cheap and docileworkforce.

No comments:

Post a Comment