Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Report Card




"OK. Write down your target for PMR trial". It's report card day. I have to think like a parent myself to give the right feedback to my students' parents. Apart from their kid's present performance, they want to know what areas that their kids can improve.


I asked my students to write down their target for PMR trial examination so that I can record them. It's another one a half month before trial and I want them them to target how much they can improve in that time. It's a race against time. I will compare their real performance with their targets today.


Some of them have mental blocks. "I can't", is one of them. I explained to them that it is a matter of your state of mind. If you think you can't, then you can't. As simple as that. As prophet Muhammad said, peace be upon him (p.b.u.h), Allah will not change the fate of a race that did nothing to chance it's own fate. Every progress have to start with us believing in ourselves first. Positive thinking can make wonders in our life. I have my lifespan to testify to that.


I'm in the process to make history with my students. To come out with among the best result any KAA class has ever achived. It's impossible? It's all in the state of our mind. If I belive we can do it together and we work hard at it, then the rest is the work of Allah. May Allah bless our effort with great success. Aminn....

May Allah bless us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment