Monday, October 25, 2010

Weekend


My eldest son came back for the weekend. It was one of the rare weekend where I was totally free without any invitation or school program. I immersed myself into cooking for the whole family. Including trying new recipe of murtabak, a traditional dish. I made lots of it and keep some as frozen food inside my fridge. The frozen murtabak can't seem to last long since the request for it is high. It is one of my source of satisfaction - seeing my family loves the food I prepared.

I considered myself as a hard working worker. Staying back late after school to finish my works. But once I'm home, I enjoyed being a wife and a mother. I'm not the best wife or mother or even teacher. But I would rest in peace knowing that I have tried my best. There are obstacles along the way. To me that is part of the colour of life. Life would be dull without obstacles. Just face it positively.

Next weekend will be a packed one. Invitation and programs waiting for me. Just live our life to the fullest.

May Allah bless us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment