Saturday, October 9, 2010

The extra class at home


There was very little time left and I was missing class due to some meeting that I have to attend outside town. The kids are due to take their PMR examination just the following week. I need to give them the last minute touch in order to better prepare them for the exam. So extra class at my house was the solution.

I had a few extra classes at home. Separate session for girls and boys. Without the other sex around, they were very vocal and open. They felt free to ask without feeling shy. I got to discover the topics that they are really weak in when they asked a lot of questions. They were more than happy to study at my home since they got to eat and drink. Hari Raya or Eid cookies were still abundant. It was like a holiday cum study session.

I have done my best. It's up to them now. Whatever result they will get, I rest at peace knowing that I have done my level best to help them up to the very last minute. May Allah bless my effort and their effort with success. Amin.

May Allah bless us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment