Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Thank you


I have just finished my job taking care of a major examination. I was the chief; a very tedious job due to all the documentation that I have to do and the gravity of the job. If anything goes wrong, I'm answerable to all the big people. I have nine people to assist me taking care of the center.

Everybody understood their job well. And everybody was ever ready to help me out in any way they can. "Is there anything I can do to help?" was a common question asked to me. Therefore I'm always delegating my job to them with pleasure. And they were superb. Par de excellence. Releasing some of my pressure and tension.

Today was the last day we worked together. Coming from different institutions, it felt such a short time to get to know each other better. Everyday we felt closer and closer to each other. I gave each of them a small token as a way to say thanks to them. One of them even bought some cookies and packed drinks for all of us. We had a small feast in a very homely atmosphere. When everything was over, we embraced each other affectionately. Everyone helped me to carry something so that I can be free to say thank you and good bye to the administration of the place. How very thoughtful of them. The youngest among us gave us her wedding invitation.

To have a team that work harmoniously together was a blessing from Allah. We made mistakes but every one was cool about it. No group pressure. Only solid group cooperation. May Allah bless them all. Amin.

May Allah bless us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment