Monday, April 13, 2009

Our world


Every morning or every news flash
I hear the sorrow of the world
It seem like everybody is lost and scare
Trying to make sense of it all
And there is travel to and fro
So many faces as we pass by
I see lonely heart living lonely life
Just bidding their time
Then when we called ourselves seven knights
Many people living empty life
As they drove their way today and night

CHORUS
I pray for our world
I pray for every child I pray for our world
To be filled with smile
Like the colous of the rainbow
And not just black and white
I pray for our world
To be filled with life
I pray for all of us
To choose the faith that's right
Believing in Allah
Everyday of our life

In the evening on the tv
I see the image of war
I see brothers killing brothers
With no consequence at all
And while those who claim to be leaders
Sell us and deceive
But Allah alone knows what's in their hearts
What they reveal and conceal
And when we called ourselves seven knights
We go and killing human rights
To colour our way of life

CHORUS AGAIN

Every mother every father
Every daughter every son
Don't you see that the answer lies only with the world

CHORUS AGAIN

No comments:

Post a Comment