Thursday, April 2, 2009

Single? Time to read!


At times when we feel tired physically and mentally, we need to get away from all that workloads and relax our minds. I love to read. Reading gives me a wealth of knowledge that the boundary is unimaginable. It gives me wisdom. Reading virtually from the internet can never substitute reading from a real book. The feeling is not the same. This is something that I miss so much. Having five kids doesn't give me a lot of time for reading. Sometimes too absorb in reading, I appear not to notice what's going on around me; something I feel other people cannot accept. Everyone wants my attention. So for those of you who are still single, use your time to read. You might not have that luxury after you got kids. Dr Fadhilah Kamsah said women sacrifices a lot compared to men. A wife will cook what the husband like, not what she like. A mother will buy cookies that her children like, not what she like. The list goes on and on. Got to go. Got to send my son to tuition. You see what I mean?



No comments:

Post a Comment