Thursday, August 1, 2013

So many but so little...



I'm struggling managing my time. With my Squad Hijrah group that I created in my school to bring students to know and to love Islam more, I hardly have much time left for blogging. My apology to my readers from all over the world. I just feel that when we feel that we have so many things to do but so little time to do it, then we are not wasting our precious time. Everyone is given 24 hours a day but some of us manage to spend a lot of time playing game. Yes, even games got its benefits but everything must have its limits.

My first passion is to read. About everything. From religious topics to nature. When I was single I can indulge into this passion of mine, spending money on books and spending time on reading. After getting married this luxury is cut down to less than half. Even though four of my kids are already in universities, I still have difficulty finding time to read. So I switch to listening to radio, specifically to Radio IKIM. While cooking, I can absorb a lot of Islamic information from the radio. It helps me to carry out my life as Allah pleases. 

I know when Allah gives me the knowledge and strength to improve my quality of life as a muslim, I'm getting nearer and nearer to my my end in this short world. I'm praying that Allah will take my life when I'm at my best - giving my best to the world. InsyaAllah. Allahumma amin - may Allah fulfill my prayer. Please pray for me. Please pray for our muslim brothers and sisters in Gaza, Syria, Egypt, Rohingya, and every part of the world. My prayer to all of them and their prayer for me. Even though we may not know each other personally but we are bonded with muslim brotherhood that is based on "There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is His messenger".

May Allah bless us all.



No comments:

Post a Comment