Thursday, October 27, 2011

The truth


Hajj is around the corner. For those who are chosen by Allah to perform their hajj this year, my prayer is always with all of you. How I wish I can be there too to perform my hajj for the second time.

Deep inside I always pray to Allah that I will be able to visit Mecca and Medina again before I close my eyes to be with Allah. To visit Kaaba, the holy house that Allah instructed Prophet Ibrahim (Abraham) and Prophet Ismail (Isaac) to build. The holy house that muslims from all over the world will turn our faces to while performing our prayer, a symbol of unity. Just imagine the whole world muslim community turn our faces to the same direction. This is something that does not exist in any other religion.

Christian and Jew originally were the religions of the prophets sent by Allah to guide human being. Prophet Muhammad is the last in the line of Prophets. Every human being being is suppose to follow the last religion, Islam, that contain a complete teaching from how to eat to how to rules a country. Christianity and Jew were distorted or changed from the original teaching by their religious leaders. I know some of you out there will be mad at this statement but the truth is always the truth. I pray to Allah that each and everyone of us will find the truth. Allah will grant the truth to those who sincerely seek for the truth. My doa and prayer for all those that seek to find the truth.

For those who have doubt in their heart whether they have found the truth, just pray to god, no matter what your religion is now. Sincerely ask for the truth and Allah will give you signs. You know you have found the truth when there is no more doubt and questions in your heart. No more secret dissatisfaction inside you. If you are sincere, the truth will come your way. May you find the truth. May you find the answer to who you are, who is the real god, why you are created, and what is your mission in this life. My prayer is always with you.

May Allah bless us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment