Sunday, February 22, 2009

Why me? Why should this happen to me?



This is the most common question being asked when we have problem, a really serious one. When thing seems to go out of hand. When we feel incapable of handling the situation.

Why? Why not! Allah will never give a challenge if we cannot handle it. If we look at it positively, Allah wants us to mature more by handling something we have never encounter before. It is a sign of Allah's love for us. Without the problem we might have forgotten Allah. Of course being a weak human being, sometimes we feel so helpless. I had times when I know I shouldn't have cried. The question above of course crept up to my mind. It is satan's way to make us lost in despair. To make us question our destiny. Just like what satan did when Allah command it to bow to Adam, our first prophet. When this mixed feeling encrust me, I asked for Allah's forgiveness for my weaknesses. And I asked Allah to give me the strength I needed to go on. Alhamdulillah, my prayers are always answered. I hope yours will too. Good Luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment