Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Reach out.

I was driving on my way to the shop when I spotted a boy under a tree who seem very deep in his thought. His red coloured hair is out of shape. I know this boy. One of the 'naughty' boy in school. If I am a man I would have stop and talk with him, not to him. That is a magical moment. The moment when the boy is in trouble. He needs someone to talk to. It's the moment when he is reachable. If only someone care. But nobody bothers about him. Everyone went on their life in their hasty pace.
There are so many magical moments in our lives that just passed by without us noticing it. Maybe that's the right moment to wipe your child's hair. Or say thank you to someone. But we often fail to do it. Grab your magical moment. Reach out and help someone in need.

No comments:

Post a Comment