Sunday, October 7, 2012

Hajj



Nostalgic. My heart will quiver every time I watched TV program on people going to perform their hajj. How I wish I can go to Mecca and Medina again. At least to perform umrah. But as my husband said since we have perform our obligatory hajj nine years ago our priority now is to save money to marry off our kids. My eldest son is 22 years old now. Getting married, according to Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him (p.b.u.h) is completing half of our religion. May Allah ease us on this holy mission.

I remembered watching outside the bus entering the city of Mecca. The stone lining up on the hill alongside the road to me are luckier than me. They were around when Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) was living in Mecca. Looking up the sky above Masjidil Haram, I saw birds circling and hovering above Kaabah. They are luckier than me because they live in Mecca and breathing Mecca's air. 

Ya Allah, bless all the people that are performing their hajj and give them a mabrur hajj.


May Allah bless us all.


No comments:

Post a Comment