Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Stuck between two people?


Stuck between two people? Between our boss and our office mate, between our spouse and our kids, between two dear friends, between whom we would like to help and whom we should help.... the list goes on and on. 

Sometimes I find myself in this difficult situations. It is difficult to decide what to do or who to choose. But should we really choose one of them? In this difficult situations I always pray to Allah to give me guidance as to what to do. Pray to Allah to soften the heart of both parties. And I will always ask Allah to solve my problems for Allah is the best problem solver. In the end Allah will always give me a win, win solution. Not really having to choose one of the conflicting parties but instead Allah will always give me ideas how to make both parties happy. Ideas that come to me as the answer to my prayer. Subhanallah. Praise be to Allah.

Sometimes it just take a few minutes. Sometimes a few days of long night prayers to seek guidance. Sometimes a lot longer that that. But Allah never leave me alone. 

Thank you Allah for everything. Only you I worship and only you I seek help.

May Allah bless us all. Ameen.


No comments:

Post a Comment