Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Forgiving?


Am  I really a forgiving person? I'm beginning to doubt myself. I saw her from afar but I didn't make an effort to greet her. Being someone lower in rank I should make the first move but I didn't. Her words on that day when I confronted her as to why I'm being evaluated poorly, cut me like a knife. She just brush me off as if I'm an insignificant person. But I know I can't live with this anger and frustration. It will kill me slowly from inside. I have to forgive her for my own sake. Focussing hard on finding Allah's pleasure and not seeking approval from human instead. 

When my heart quiver when I saw her again after a long time, I know that I'm not being sincere to myself. I had to slowly talk to myself to make peace and greet her. So I search for her after the function was over but she was already gone. 

Ya Allah, forgive me for this weaknesses of mine. Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him (p.b.u.h) had gone through worst incident than this. During the battle of Uhud, Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) was bleeding from cuts he received from the enemy but what did he said? Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) pray to Allah to forgive them because the enemy are ignorant. Subhanallah, praise be to Allah. How patience and forgiving Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) is. 

Ya Allah, give me the strength to emulate Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h). Amin.

May Allah bless us all.

 ignorantlacking knowledge or awareness in generaluneducated orunsophisticated he was told constantly that he was ignorant and stupid.
emulate - match or surpass (a person or achievement), typically by imitation lessermen trying to emulate his greatness.

No comments:

Post a Comment