Sunday, July 15, 2012

In a dilemma?



Sometimes we are in dilemma as to what to do. As to which decision to make. As to which step to take. As to which person to choose. As to whose words to follow. A thousand and one dilemma in our life. To me the answer is always simple - choose the one that will earn us Allah's pleasure.

As human being that is full of weaknesses we tent to follow our heart. I have been married for 23 years now simply because I try as best as I could to put aside my personal feeling and choose what I know Allah wants me to do. It's no easy task. When something goes wrong we always think of doing the worst. That is normal - devil always whisper to our heart the worst thing to do. How do I handle it? I always give myself some times to cool down. Sone private time just to myself if I can. Time to let my anger and my stupid head to go. And let the whisper of angel to fill in the void. As normal human being  we are no angel. Just keep inside our head that it is Allah pleasure that we need to seek in every situation. And Allah will take care of us. 

Subhanallah. Allah has never let me down. It is me that always let Allah down. But Allah is ever so merciful. When I've astray in my words or my actions, there is always something out there to remind me back of the truth. A friend, a bird, the wind, flowers... there're so many things that will give me the reminder. For Allah is always so merciful to all mankind. 

Oo Allah, forgive me for all the second that I forgot you. You are my first love. Everyone else that I love is because of you. Have the mercy to look at my face in the hereafter. Thank you Allah for always guiding me all the way. Thank you for bringing me back to the right path when I've gone astray. There's simply no word to aptly describe my feelings for you. Please forgive all my sins and put me in jannah (heaven) so that I can watch Prophet Muhammad's face too (peace be upon him). 

May Allah bless us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment