Monday, December 19, 2011

Thank you mom and dad


It was the first time my little Aiman ride a train that has bunk beds. He was pretty excited last night waiting for the train. Going back to our home town with his older brother and sister, he had planned a week ahead of what he wanted to do there. Fishing is on top of his list of course. Fishing can be done from the window of my mom's kitchen for there is a stream at the back of the house full of talapia fish. There are so many fish that you can choose to fish just the big size ones. Incredible! And all of the fish are so hungry, catching them will be just a matter of minutes.

I'm happy to send my kids to my parents' place. My parents will be busy filling their time with the laughter of their grandchildren and my kids will be happy being pampered by their granny. It will be memorable time for both party. This is a gift of love for my parents that have raised me up to be the person I am now. Thank you mom and dad for everything. Nothing can repay your hardship raising us up. I truly hope all of you will enjoy yourselves tremendously together there. I will come home soon to pick up the kids.

May Allah bless us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment