Monday, December 26, 2011

Congratulations



PMR's result went out last Thursday. As the form teacher of 3KAA, I looked forward to their result. I have put a lot of time and effort to help all of them to achieve their best. So when six of them got 9 straight As, I praise Allah for this blessing. The others were excellent too.

There's quite a lot of surprises too. At the middle of the year they were still quite weak in a lot of subjects. Their trial results were not as good as we wish for. Maybe this was what make them struggle after that. While doing their exercises everyone was so quiet that you can hear the sound of a pencil dropping to the floor. Even Dila was soundless to the surprise of everyone. Usually she always has something to say. And when she doesn't agree with anything she will make sure everyone knows. But after the trial exam she was as quiet as the peaceful lake. This allowed everyone to focus on their work.

Team work was obvious there. I paired the good students with the weaker ones so that they can help each other. The good students will remember better when they teach their friends. The weaker ones can understand reasons from their peers better than the teacher's explanation for they speak the 'same' language.

I was bombarded in the curriculum meeting just after the trial exam because four students from my class failed Maths, my subject. My excuse was quickly brushed aside. But the kids final result in the PMR exam was excellent and exemplary. Only four didn't get A for maths. Two of them got B and another two got C. The rest scored A. Allah has been kind to me. Alhamdulillah, praise be to Allah. I got a lot of thank you from my students. My response is, "This is your success. As your teacher, I'm happy for you".

May Allah bless us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment