Monday, December 12, 2011

Life is just a passing by


We heard that he had health problem. But when my son asked his son about it, he said that his father was ok. So it was a shock when we received the news that he died yesterday. A lost to my community since he was an active member. Every year the neighborhood organize Eid or Hari Raya function in front of his house.

The hardest part for me was watching his family members kissing his face to say good bye before his body was taken away to the grave yard last night. And our time will come soon enough.

Are we prepared to 'go' and leave our family behind? In term of amal or deeds, nobody has done enough good deeds to qualify us for heaven or jannah. If we are to enter heaven, it is because of Allah's mercy and love for us.

I have always waited for the time for me to go and see my creator, Allah the almighty, and my prophet, Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). As for my family Allah will take care of them. When I leave, I want everybody to know that I have forgiven everyone and I seek everybody's forgiveness to me. Only those who long to see Allah will understand what's inside my heart. And may Allah accept me as his blessed servant and forgive all my sin. Amin.

May Allah bless us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment