Saturday, August 20, 2011

The blessing of Ramadhan



My orchids are blooming. My tilapia fish had a new school of tilapia babies. We scooped them and transferred into a different pond so that the babies can grow without being eaten. A rare species of our palm plant has fresh young leaves sprouting out at the top. The last time this happen was some years ago. Our chicken has started to produce eggs every two days this Ramadhan after a long period of infertility. We bought a partner to our sole, lonely female rabbit and we expect to get its babies in another 2 months time. I have numerous other gifts from Allah this holy month of Ramadhan.

We contributed some money for the rebuilding of Gaza city. True to Allah's promise we got a whole lot more back. In so many different ways. From different sources. O Allah, transactions with You is always a profitable one. I am constantly reminded to be thankful to Allah by everything around me. Parting of our money for Allah's cause is not 'parting' of money but actually 'receiving' a whole lot more. If only we concentrate on the 'receiving' from Allah, them I'm sure everyone will be generous in the cause of Allah. If only...

I'm enjoying Allah's given pleasure to me like someone basking under the sun after a cold, cold winter. Thank you Allah for giving a lot more than what I gave.

May Allah bless us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment