Monday, January 24, 2011

Changes

My Aiman when he was small.

A lot of thing has happened lately. Both at school and at home. Changes at the second top post at my school. Suddenly a new person will fill in the second post and the present person will have to go reluctantly. It makes me realize how small we are. We will never know what's in store for us. One moment we are securely in our position, the next moment someone else take that place.

At home, everything is so much quieter. I plan to go out this evening to get some things for the school but I suddenly realized no more daughter to accompany me around. She's in a boarding school slowly adapting to a new hectic lifestyle. I think I will just go tomorrow. My little Aiman is just off to his Qur'an class. Leaving me and my maid in the house.

The most constant thing in this world is changes. Changes happen everyday. Some changes are so drastic that we could not fail but notice it. Some changes happen so smoothly that we didn't realize it is happening. Like growing older. I would like to think of myself as growing wiser, learning from everything that's happening to me and around me. Always trying to be a better person. A better person today compared to yesterday. But at times I got worst for letting my heart rule my head. But once that bout of irrationality is over, I strive not to repeat that same mistake again. Asking Allah to let me be a strong person and a thankful servant. My graph of life might have its ups and downs but the overall graph I hope is on the rise. Closer and closer to get Allah's love.

May Allah bless us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment