Wednesday, June 12, 2013

It has been a long time.....


It has been a long time since I last wrote in this blog. So much thing has happened. The good and the bad. But then again there should't be any 'bad' things if we take it positively.

I have been very busy this year. So much more to do this year compared to last year. But I'm trying to make the best of the little time I have left. Getting older means I'm nearer to my death. A lot of people has a taboo about death. To me it opens up a new door to a happier and permanent life. Where I can meet Allah, my creator and see Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him (p.b.u.h). Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) said those who always think about death are the smart ones. 

My family has a lot of holidays this year. Maybe my husband realizes that family matters most. He's a workaholic not by nature but because he has high integrity about his job. To get it done and to get it done as well as possible. I guess I'm like that too but I always put my family as my first priority. I think  together we make a perfect balance.

Hope to keep on writing in this blog more often. Looking at the visitors of this blog that comes from all over the world I suddenly realize that I need to continue with my message through this blog. But for now this is all the time I have. Hope to 'see' you soon online. Peace be upon you.

May Allah bless us all. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment