Sunday, May 27, 2012

Organic garden


For some reason, I was chosen to be in the school's organic garden's committe. Maybe because my house is a living example of go green living. Even though my name seemed to be in almost every new committee being set up recently, I took it positively. Beside, I just love plants.

First we went to a nursery that's giving discount because it wanted to relocate to a new site. My fellow teacher picked up most of the organic plants. That's her specialty. Yesterday we planted all the plants in the plot that was specially set up for this project. Three of us were supposed to decide on the landscaping but in the end I was the one who made most decision since I was there first. The workers of the school were great help. So were some students from the Environment Society. 

I love nature. They come straight from our creator. Nature gives me peace. Nature makes me forget about the things that I haven't get done yet. Nature is a great source of inspiration. 

May Allah bless us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment