Friday, June 12, 2009

Relax!




School holidays is almost over. I should say that I enjoy this school holidays. I give my concentration to my family. I took two of my kids to Apple Student Workshop. Now they are familiar with MacIntosh system, I find it hard to use my Mac. My Mac always end up in my son's room, doing video editing using iMovie, creating his homepage using iWeb, managing his photos using iPhoto, and the best of all creating his own piece of music using GarageBand. GarageBand is very much a mini studio. You can create any types of music using all kinds of instruments including traditional ones like tabla, indian percussion, etc. Then you can record your voice and change the voice from male to female and vice-versa. Two of my sons are involved in nasyid group in their school. I finally can have my lovable Mac back after my husband bought a music expression handphone for my son.

We went to Tanjung Bidara Beach, Malacca to celebrate three birthdays. My first, second and forth sons' birthday. We enjoy the beach and the swimming pool. My four year old Aiman don't want to get out of the pool. I had a hard time trying to get him out of there. At night we went to Tanjung Balak beach and did some shopping.

Family is very important to me. It is not what you do that is important but what you do together. Doing something that all of us enjoy is the key. Find common interest. We need to get away from hectic time table and relax with family members.

Appreciate each and everyone around us. May Allah bless us all.


No comments:

Post a Comment