Monday, December 2, 2019



Hi! Assalamualaikum.  School holiday now. Tasing the opportunity to update after 3 years.

So many things has happen in 3 years. To my family, my career, my friends. I have lost 3 fellow teachers, 2 due to cancer. It reminds me to take care of my health by taking care of my eating habit dan stress level. Many people say cancer is so prevalent today because of high level of stress.

Nowadays both parents are working in order to earn more for the family. This leave the care and upbringing of children passed down to nursery workers and maids. I have seen many families doing well and I have seen many families crumbling because of both parents working. 

Some people can balance job and family well. They spend quality time with their children. Listening to their kids stories about what happen at school at dinner table. That is a sign of a healthy family.

Some other families don't communicate with their children. Whatever communication that they have, it's always a one way communication, top to down. Give pocket money to the children and parents responsibilities are done. This thinking is a trap. This type of parents are 'rearing' their children, caring only for their physical needs. It creates a vast vacuum in the children's hearts. Gadgets make it worse. Near but yet so far away.

Let us go back to the traditional family of the past where mothers not just cook for their children but also listen to the children's stories everyday. Where fathers don't talk as much as mom but know and provide all their kids needs.

May Allah bless all of you. Till we meet again.







No comments:

Post a Comment