Monday, March 12, 2012

Spectacles


So many things to do. How do I manage my times? Everyday when I wake up, I must have a list in my head of what I should achieve on that day. Weekends are usually dedicated to family. Weekdays are for my job as a teacher. This is the third day of a 9 day school holiday. I'm still not done with marking the students' exam papers. Try as best as I can but I'm always a bit slow at marking papers.

My two kids are recuperating well from their tonsil removal operations. After about 10 days they started eating solid food without feeling pain. Lately we eat outside a lot to spice up the kids' appetite. My husband and I are more concern about little Aiman. Now we can have our peace of mind.

But I noticed that his school books are bare from writing. Like there's something wrong. When I asked Aiman, he said he can't see properly since he is sitting at the back. Oh maybe a minor short sightedness. So two nights ago we took him to see an optometrist. Upon check up, she said the power of both his eyes is a whooping 225! She said Aiman must had the problem for a long time already. I was shocked. We never notice his sight problem. And being a small kid, he never complaint. Luckily I notice his problem from his school exercise book, Alhamdulillah. Tonight he will get his spectacles and he is supposed to wear it all the time to make sure his power won't increase drastically.

May Allah bless us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment