Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My viva session


My viva session went smoothly. After I presented my thesis, questions keep coming in. Alhamdulillah, praise be to Allah, I can answer all questions smoothly. I noticed that all the questions are just questions on technicalities. No major problems with my thesis. The whole session took less than one hour. I will be granted a master degree provided I made all the amendments suggested by the panel.

After I performed my zohor prayer, I prostrate to say thanks to Allah. That is when I realized that I have been quiet ungrateful at times. Being unsatisfied with a lot of things, I forgot that Allah has given me a lot of things that other people don't have. So why should I be unsatisfied with my working environment for example. Ya Allah, please forgive me for being such ungrateful servant at times.

Alhamdulillah, praise be to Allah. May Allah bless us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment